Agostinelli, Teller & Ryan Insurance Agency
Agency Contact Details
About Agostinelli, Teller & Ryan Insurance Agency
Your Auto Insurance Quote in 5 minutesGet a Quote
MAPFRE Insurance Products Offered
As the number one provider of car insurance in Massachusetts, MAPFRE Insurance offers affordable auto insurance that provides quality coverage and superior service for the right price. MAPFRE has been insuring customers in Massachusetts for over 50 years and offers:
- Bundling your home and auto insurance policies could get you up to a 22% homeowner discount and up to a 15% discount on auto insurance.
- Repairs to your vehicle after an accident are quick, easy and stress-free with our optional Car EZ® Program... the way it should be!
- Enjoy the benefit of over 50 years of experience from the #1 auto and home insurer in Massachusetts.
- Get the most out of your policy thanks to our many discounts, like up to 10% off for AAA members or up to a 10% discount for insuring multiple vehicles.
- Rewards for safe driving like Dissappearing Deductable credits.
- Accident Forgiveness for drivers of all experience levels
- Fast, hasle - free claims resolution through e-Pics®, a 100% digital appraisal tool
- Discounts for AAA members, students, Pan-Mass Challenge donors and riders and more.
Since MAPFRE Claims Service averages 4.9/5 customer satisfaction rating, you can trust MAPFRE to be there for you when you need it most.
MAPFRE Insurance offers tailored property insurance in your hometown. Local MAPFRE insurance agents at A&B Insurance Group offer a variety of solutions to meet your home, condo, rental, restoration or multi-family home insurance needs. MAPFRE offers:
- Property protection, repair / replacement coverage, and home systems protection
- e-Pics®, a 100% digital appraisal option that offers fast, hassle-free claims resolution with a quality guarantee
- Select Home Restoration, an expedited home repair program for unexpected incidents
- Coverage and services for distinctive homes through the Premier Living program
- Discounts when you insure your home and vehicle with MAPFRE
As the number one home insurance provider in Massachusetts, MAPFRE Insurance offers coverage and protection you can trust.
MAPFRE Insurance is the number one commercial auto insurer in Massachusetts. MAPFRE offers a variety of business insurance options including:
- Competitive rates on commercial auto policies for building and trade contractors, service and retail trucks, waste disposal vehicles and more
- Unlimited number of vehicles on the policy
- Tailored Business Owners Insurance Product (BOP) for affordable property, liability and business income protection for your small business
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Optional identity theft coverage, contractor's tools coverage, and equipment and materials coverage
- SafetyAdvisorSM, a virtual library of accident prevention and safety related information to improve your daily operations
Local MAPFRE Insurance agents at A&B Insurance Group are prepared to discuss small business insurance options that meets your industry-specific needs.
Insure your Personal Watercraft or boat with MAPFRE. Packaged coverage is available to include hull and liability. In addition, MAPFRE offers enhanced coverage endorsements as well.
- Coverage Options: towing, hull "all risk", replacement cost, fuel spill, trailer & tender, electronic equipment and special
- Deductible & Coverage Options: towing, hull "all risk", replacement cost, fuel spill, trailer & tender, electronic equipment and special
- Helmsman Endorsement – Depreciation will not be considered when adjusting for losses paid for paint finishes or gel coats.
- Shipmaster Endorsement – This endorsement increases coverage for medical payments, personal effects, towing, electronics and hurricane haul-out on vessels over $200,000 in hull value.
- Hurricane Loss Prevention Endorsement – If the National Weather Service issues a hurricane watch or warning for the area where the covered yacht is located, we will pay a portion of the cost you incur.
Ask your agent for details.