Philip G. David & Son Insurance Agency
Agency Contact Details
About Philip G. David & Son Insurance Agency
MAPFRE Insurance Products Offered
As the number one auto insurance provider in Massachusetts for over two decades, MAPFRE Insurance offers affordable car insurance that helps save you money and provide peace of mind. MAPFRE offers:
- Rewards for safe driving like Disappearing Deductible credits
- Accident Forgiveness for drivers of all experience levels
- Savings of up to 15% on your car insurance when you bundle auto and home
- Easy concierge car repairs with Car EZ®
- Fast, hassle-free claims resolution through e-Pics®, a 100% digital appraisal tool
- Discounts for AAA members, students, Pan-Mass Challenge donors and riders and more.
Since MAPFRE Claims Service averages 4.7/5 customer satisfaction rating, you can trust MAPFRE to be there for you when you need it most.
MAPFRE Insurance is the number one commercial auto insurer in Massachusetts. MAPFRE offers a variety of business insurance options including:
- Competitive rates on commercial auto policies for building and trade contractors, service and retail trucks, waste disposal vehicles and more
- Unlimited number of vehicles on the policy
- Tailored Business Owners Insurance Product (BOP) for affordable property, liability and business income protection for your small business
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Optional identity theft coverage, contractor's tools coverage, and equipment and materials coverage
- SafetyAdvisorSM, a virtual library of accident prevention and safety related information to improve your daily operations
Local MAPFRE Insurance agents at A&B Insurance Group are prepared to discuss small business insurance options that meets your industry-specific needs.
Insure your Personal Watercraft or boat with MAPFRE. Packaged coverage is available to include hull and liability. In addition, MAPFRE offers enhanced coverage endorsements as well.
- Coverage Options: towing, hull "all risk", replacement cost, fuel spill, trailer & tender, electronic equipment and special
- Deductible & Coverage Options: towing, hull "all risk", replacement cost, fuel spill, trailer & tender, electronic equipment and special
- Helmsman Endorsement – Depreciation will not be considered when adjusting for losses paid for paint finishes or gel coats.
- Shipmaster Endorsement – This endorsement increases coverage for medical payments, personal effects, towing, electronics and hurricane haul-out on vessels over $200,000 in hull value.
- Hurricane Loss Prevention Endorsement – If the National Weather Service issues a hurricane watch or warning for the area where the covered yacht is located, we will pay a portion of the cost you incur.
Ask your agent for details.