About Louis J. Kirsch, III Insurance Agency
MAPFRE Insurance Products Offered
MAPFRE Insurance is the number one commercial auto insurer in Massachusetts. MAPFRE offers a variety of business insurance options including:
- Competitive rates on commercial auto policies for building and trade contractors, service and retail trucks, waste disposal vehicles and more
- Unlimited number of vehicles on the policy
- Tailored Business Owners Insurance Product (BOP) for affordable property, liability and business income protection for your small business
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Optional identity theft coverage, contractor's tools coverage, and equipment and materials coverage
- SafetyAdvisorSM, a virtual library of accident prevention and safety related information to improve your daily operations
Local MAPFRE Insurance agents at A&B Insurance Group are prepared to discuss small business insurance options that meets your industry-specific needs.
Insure your Personal Watercraft or boat with MAPFRE. Packaged coverage is available to include hull and liability. In addition, MAPFRE offers enhanced coverage endorsements as well.
- Coverage Options: towing, hull "all risk", replacement cost, fuel spill, trailer & tender, electronic equipment and special
- Deductible & Coverage Options: towing, hull "all risk", replacement cost, fuel spill, trailer & tender, electronic equipment and special
- Helmsman Endorsement – Depreciation will not be considered when adjusting for losses paid for paint finishes or gel coats.
- Shipmaster Endorsement – This endorsement increases coverage for medical payments, personal effects, towing, electronics and hurricane haul-out on vessels over $200,000 in hull value.
- Hurricane Loss Prevention Endorsement – If the National Weather Service issues a hurricane watch or warning for the area where the covered yacht is located, we will pay a portion of the cost you incur.
Ask your agent for details.