Bridges Insurance Alliance
Agency Contact Details
About Bridges Insurance Alliance
MAPFRE Insurance Products Offered
As the number one auto insurance provider in Massachusetts for over two decades, MAPFRE Insurance offers affordable car insurance that helps save you money and provide peace of mind. MAPFRE offers:
- Rewards for safe driving like Disappearing Deductible credits
- Accident Forgiveness for drivers of all experience levels
- Savings of up to 15% on your car insurance when you bundle auto and home
- Easy concierge car repairs with Car EZ®
- Fast, hassle-free claims resolution through e-Pics®, a 100% digital appraisal tool
- Discounts for AAA members, students, Pan-Mass Challenge donors and riders and more.
Since MAPFRE Claims Service averages 4.7/5 customer satisfaction rating, you can trust MAPFRE to be there for you when you need it most.
MAPFRE Insurance offers tailored property insurance in your hometown. Local MAPFRE insurance agents at A&B Insurance Group offer a variety of solutions to meet your home, condo, rental, restoration or multi-family home insurance needs. MAPFRE offers:
- Property protection, repair / replacement coverage, and home systems protection
- e-Pics®, a 100% digital appraisal option that offers fast, hassle-free claims resolution with a quality guarantee
- Select Home Restoration, an expedited home repair program for unexpected incidents
- Coverage and services for distinctive homes through the Premier Living program
- Discounts when you insure your home and vehicle with MAPFRE
As the number one home insurance provider in Massachusetts, MAPFRE Insurance offers coverage and protection you can trust.
Insure your Personal Watercraft or boat with MAPFRE. Packaged coverage is available to include hull and liability. In addition, MAPFRE offers enhanced coverage endorsements as well.
- Coverage Options: towing, hull "all risk", replacement cost, fuel spill, trailer & tender, electronic equipment and special
- Deductible & Coverage Options: towing, hull "all risk", replacement cost, fuel spill, trailer & tender, electronic equipment and special
- Helmsman Endorsement – Depreciation will not be considered when adjusting for losses paid for paint finishes or gel coats.
- Shipmaster Endorsement – This endorsement increases coverage for medical payments, personal effects, towing, electronics and hurricane haul-out on vessels over $200,000 in hull value.
- Hurricane Loss Prevention Endorsement – If the National Weather Service issues a hurricane watch or warning for the area where the covered yacht is located, we will pay a portion of the cost you incur.
Ask your agent for details.