About AssuredPartners Northeast
MAPFRE Insurance Products Offered
MAPFRE Insurance is the number one commercial auto insurer in Massachusetts. MAPFRE offers a variety of business insurance options including:
- Competitive rates on commercial auto policies for building and trade contractors, service and retail trucks, waste disposal vehicles and more
- Unlimited number of vehicles on the policy
- Tailored Business Owners Insurance Product (BOP) for affordable property, liability and business income protection for your small business
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Optional identity theft coverage, contractor's tools coverage, and equipment and materials coverage
- SafetyAdvisorSM, a virtual library of accident prevention and safety related information to improve your daily operations Local MAPFRE Insurance agents at AB Insurance Group are prepared to discuss small business insurance options that meets your industry-specific needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you need to update your payment with the new policy number.
- Sign up for AutoPay for a direct EFT payment for convenient, automatic on-time payments
- Pay by logging into myaccount.mapfreinsurance.com
- Make a one-time payment without signing up for an account by visiting payments.mapfreinsurance.com
- Call 855-MAPFRE-7 (855-627-3737). Simply say 'Pay my bill' to make a payment through our telephone system.
- Call 855-MAPFRE-7 (855-627-3737) to make a payment by speaking with a customer service representative. A $2.95 fee applies
If you choose to receive your documents and billing statement electronically, you will receive a 2% discount on your auto policy and a 3% discount on your homeowners policy.
Sign up at myaccount.mapfreinsurance.com and choose 'Enroll in paperless.' When you enroll in paperless and choose to receive both documents and billing statements through the portal, you will receive a 2% discount. You must have a valid email address on file to enroll in paperless.
- Pay your bill by e-check or credit card and store credit cards for future use
- Sign up for AutoPay (EFT) payment
- If your driving habits have changed, update your current mileage and we will adjust eligible policies accordingly
- Manage Green Program enrollment
- File a claim